2 bedroom bungalow for saleGlebeland, Churchstow, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
Sold STC £265,000
- Semi detached 2 bedroom bungalow
- Beautifully presented and light accommodation
- Glorious far reaching countryside views
- Lovely garden with mature shrub & flower borders
- Convenient village location
- Village with shop, pub and on bus route
A beautifully presented 2 double bedroom semi detached bungalow with attractively planted garden and garage, enjoying superb countryside views
Located in a charming village just outside Kingsbridge, Number 4 Glebeland is a 2 double bedroom bungalow with exquisite views out over the surrounding countryside and out towards Malborough and Salcombe. The property is in excellent condition with white painted walls and woodwork throughout, there is good natural light and exposed wooden floorboards. An eat-in kitchen and separate living room with large landscaped windows. Outside there is a generous amount of parking on the drive and a detached garage, a timber garden shed, lawned areas and established shrub borders.
Very strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit (Kingsbridge office) 01548 857588.
Churchstow is a popular village being close to Kingsbridge yet benefiting from a village community with pub, shop and church. It is also within easy reach of some of the best beaches in the area including Bantham and Thurlestone and to the dramatic walks over the South Devon Coastal Path. The market town of Kingsbridge offers a good range of shops, swimming pool and leisure facilities with golf courses at Thurlestone, Bigbury and Dartmouth.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44864706.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN140171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.