3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWindsor Road, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
- Fabulous refurbished period property
- Charming character features
- Stone fireplace with wood burning stove
- Gas fired central heating
- Allocated parking space
- Low maintenance courtyard
- Walking distance of shops, restaurants and the estuary
Corner Cottage has experienced a fabulous refurbishment by its current owners who enjoy the property as a 2nd home. Conveniently located within walking distance of the towns facilities & tidal estuary, the property offers charming and stylish accommodation with a generous living room boasting exposed lintels, a stone fire place and wood burning stove. Interior design is both practical and sophisticated with additional natural materials including a slate tiled floor in the living room & kitchen and warm neutral carpet upstairs in the bedrooms as well as bespoke solid oak doors on the first floor. There are 2 double bedrooms and a single bedroom with bunks as well as a family bathroom and additional WC. A low maintenance court yard plus parking.
The friendly market town of Kingsbridge provides a good range of shops, restaurants/pubs, 2 supermarkets, cinema, leisure centre with indoor swimming, numerous sports and fitness facilities, medical centre and community hospital, library, schools and churches. Close by there are boat moorings, quays and slipways at the head of the estuary. The area has an abundance of sandy beaches and coastal and countryside walks, with the popular sailing towns of Dartmouth and Salcombe within easy reach.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN150301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.