4 bedroom detached house for saleGreen Close, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
Sold STC £495,000
- Detached 4-bedroom family property
- Sun room
- Double garage and ample parking
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Immaculate gardens and Summer House
10 Green Close is a particularly well elevated detached property with excellent accommodation. The property benefits from generous social space on the ground floor including a fabulous kitchen with vaulted ceilings and exposed timbers, Granite worksurfaces and integrated appliances. An adjoining utility is a very practical choice along with internal access to the double garage and WC. The downstairs bedroom offers an ex-suite bedroom. Upstairs the 3 bedrooms are serviced by a large family bathroom. There is excellent scope to extend and create an additional en-suite master bedroom. Landscaped gardens and wonderful country / town views.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44866509.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN160195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.