Equestrian Facility for salePollards Lane, Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25
- Attractive Site in extending to 5.2 acres (2.104 hectares)
- Good Quality timber stables, comprising 4 stables, feed room & tack room
- Adjacent to bridleway for easy hacking throughout the local area.
- Mains water & electricity, lighting and hot water connected to site.
An attractive equestrian amenity site extending to 5.2 acres (2.104 hectares) of grass paddock with modern purpose built timber stable block comprising of 4 Stables, feed room & tack room. All the accommodation and the yard have mains lighting, & the tack room has a sink with hot and cold running water.
The Site is conveniently situated near to the town centre and yet has a pleasant aspect over open farmland with easy access to the Trent Valley and bridleway network.
Southwell is an historic and thriving minster town with a resident population in the order of 8,000 and is located approximately 12 miles north east of Nottingham and 6 miles to the west of Newark.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44866671.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CS1503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wood Moore & Co Ltd , Nottinghamshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.