5 bedroom detached house for saleMain Road, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8
- 4/5 Bedrooms
- Spacious living space
- Large kitchen/dining opening out onto verandah
- Family Room / Playroom
- Modern family bathroom with shower plus separate shower room
- Large decked and paved sun terrace ideal for al fresco dining
- Double garage and parking for 3/4 cars
Dart View is situated in an elevated position that affords multi-layered, stunning rural views that take in Beadon and the North Sands Valley nearby as well as the rolling countryside that leads to Malborough, Kingsbridge and West Charleton in the distance. This detached timber framed house has a Mediterranean feel care of its cream washed walls, decked veranda. Extended 10 years ago, Dart View is very much a family home with 4/5 bedrooms, spacious living space.
Strictly by appointment with the agents, Marchand Petit, Salcombe office. Telephone 01548 844473.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44867139.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL130258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.