5 bedroom detached house for saleChester Road,Aldridge,Walsall
Sold STC £1,150,000
- A STUNNING 5 BEDROOM RESIDENCE
- SPECTACULAR KITCHEN
- SUPERIOR INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- LUXURY BATHROOM AND EN-SUITES
- NUMEROUS FEATURES THROUGHOUT
- EXPANSIVE LIVING SPACES
- SUMPTUOUS MASTER SUITE
- DOUBLE GARAGE. GENEROUS PARKING
- TURFED FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY
Plot 10, Swallowfield House, is part of the Farmhouse Collection and offers a beautifully balanced layout inspired by traditional farmhouse designs.
To the rear of each home is a superior kitchen leading through to a grand dining area, a family area and a fantastic garden room for entertainment.
In additiion to this social space, a spacious lounge, study, and dedicated dining room create a versatile layout.
To the first floor a sumptuous master bedroom features fitted wardrobes and en suite with a fabulous free standing bath and a generous double shower.
The main bathroom and two additonal en suites are all designed with luxury in mind and the highest specification has been placed in every property.
4.24m x 5.03m
3.11m x 4.91m
4.24m x 6.83m
2.09m x 1.93m
4.34m x 5.60m
4.34m x 4.85m
3.48m x 2.68m
4.98m x 5.25m
En Suite 1
3.43m x 2.88m
4.34m x 4.42m
En Suite 2
3.23m x 1.51m
4.34m x 4.64m
En Suite 3
3.23m x 1.51m
4.11m x 2.64m
2.66m x 3.00m
Please note all dimensions are approximate. These are for guidance only.
Photographs are typical interiors and are of the show home only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference L000588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Carr Land & New Homes, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.