4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLoring Road, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8
- 4 Bedrooms
- Water views
- Characterful airy rooms
- Dining room with doors to garden
- Conservatory off kitchen
- Family bathroom plus en-suite
- Garage with wet room and utility
- Sun decks and level garden
An immaculate, contemporary residence enjoying water views with spacious and versatile accommodation. Level landscaped garden with large garage area useful for boat storage.
Strictly by appointment with the agents, Marchand Petit, Salcombe office. Telephone 01548 844473.
High Tor has been imaginatively and stylishly extended to create a well flowing family home, presented with modern flair and attention to detail. The resulting high end specification includes Neff and Kenwood appliances in the kitchen which extends into a useful conservatory area. The pretty garden can also be accessed from the dining area. The top floor enjoys views of South Pool and Frogmore Creek. Useful garage block configuration.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44867334.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL150262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.