3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Road, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8
- Light and airy adaptable layout
- Far reaching countryside views
- Sitting room with fireplace
- Kitchen / dining room
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Balcony with glorious views
- Delightful front and rear gardens
- Parking space on private road
Lavender Cottage has an abundance of charm and sits in a quiet, residential location in Salcombe. With wide sweeping views across the rolling South Hams hills to the rear, the well stocked lawn gardens add to the appeal of the property. The house flows nicely and there is parking to the front.
Strictly by appointment with the agents, Marchand Petit, Salcombe office. Telephone 01548 844473.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44867436.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL160135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.