3 bedroom apartment for saleBuckley Street, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8
- Stunning views from top floor
- Light and airy open plan reception
- Balcony with panoramic sea views
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Family bathroom plus en-suite shower room
- Separate utility room
- Central location
- Parking space in attractive courtyard
Upper Terrapins is conveniently located on Buckley Street close to the shops and benefits from having a parking space in this popular central location. The light and airy top floor has enchanting water and countryside views with a decked balcony adding to its appeal. Three double bedrooms and two bathrooms make it an ideal lock-up-and-leave.
Strictly by appointment with the agents, Marchand Petit, Salcombe office. Telephone 01548 844473.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44867460.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL160167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.