4 bedroom detached house for saleMaudlin Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 reception rooms
- Utility room
- Generous storage including walk-in airing cupboard/linen store
- Large garage with workshop area and parking for 5+ cars
- Solar PV panels
- Eco architect designed extension
- Front garden with mature planting
- Rear garden, perfect for al fresco dining and entertaining
- Greenhouse and garden shed
- Detached 1 bed character cottage
Contemporary 4-bed detached home, with separate 1-bed character cottage, five minutes walk from Totnes town centre. Delightful front and rear gardens, integral garage and generous parking.
A superb, 2000 sq ft west-facing detached house in a tranquil location in the historic market town of Totnes. This beautifully presented family home has been substantially refurbished and reconfigured, and has an extension designed by local eco architect, Andrew Kirby. The resulting, light-filled accommodation is both calm and contemporary. The main living / dining room has bifold doors opening onto the front garden, the second reception room opens onto the back terrace, while the third has a wood burning stove. The stunning master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling, ensuite shower room, and large balcony.
The detached one-bedroom cottage is currently a holiday rental, with excellent occupancy rates, it also offers the potential for intergenerational living, separate home office or guest accommodation.
Strictly by appointment with the Sole Agents, Marchand Petit Totnes Office. Telephone 01803 847979
Mains electric, water and drainage. Mains gas central heating. Solar PV system
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOT160265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Totnes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.