1 bedroom barn conversion for saleHarbertonford, Totnes, TQ9
- Premium fitted kitchens, individually designed. Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer
- Bosch appliances and Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware
- Contemporary bathrooms with porcelain tiles and heated towel rails
- Oak internal doors with brushed stainless steel furniture
- Under floor heating throughout
- Exposed roof trusses
- Handmade hardwood double-glazed joinery (made by local craftsmen)
- Highly insulated
- Front and rear gardens
- Patios and hard landscaped areas
A clever combination of contemporary design and traditional materials harmonise perfectly with the original character features of these old buildings, resulting in a truly unique and stylish home. Plot 9 is a 1 bedroom barn conversion with store.
Strictly by appointment with the Sole Agents, Marchand Petit Totnes Office. Telephone 01803 847979
The pretty village of Harbertonford boasts a primary school, public house, church, village hall, an excellent village store/post office and a petrol station. The village sits alongside the River Harbourne and is about three miles to the south of Totnes, the commercial centre for this part of Devon. The coast is a short distance away with the sailing centre of Dartmouth some six miles to the south. For those who like a round of golf, Dartmouth Golf and Country Club, Thurlestone and Dainton courses are all within striking distance. The surrounding countryside is of outstanding natural beauty with wonderful coastal and countryside walks. Communications are superb with the mainline railway station at Totnes giving direct access to London Paddington and the A38 Devon Expressway easily accessible, linking Plymouth and Exeter where it connects with the M5.
Mains electricity, water and drainage via septic tank. Under floor gas central heating via lpg tanks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44868006.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOT160386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Totnes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.