2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMarkenfield Road, Guildford, GU1
- Delightful two bedroom period house
- Well-arranged over four floors
- Reception room and separate dining room
- Fitted kitchen with access to the garden
- Spacious study
- Attic room
- Private garden with side access
- Close to the town centre and station
A fantastic and spacious two bedroom period town house, well arranged over four floors and boasting a private garden moments from Guildford town centre.
The property is ideally positioned for the leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and bars of Guildford and the open-spaces of Stoke Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1001191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.