4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLinleys, Corsham, Wiltshire, SN13 9PD
- Outstanding period home with immense charm and considerable character
- Three bedrooms and a loft room
- Detached garage with office space above which has potential for conversion
- Beautiful kitchen dining room
- Utility and WC
- Sitting room with exposed timbers, inglenook fireplace and wood burning stove
- Rear patio area
- Snug/playroom with wood burning stove
- Master bedroom with en suite, two further double bedrooms and a loft room
- Classic bathroom
An outstanding period home dating back to the 1600's boasting a wealth of character, extended kitchen/dining room, good size gardens and detached double garage with office space above. The property is not listed and has been extended by the current owners thus creating a fabulous family home! The interior is beautifully presented with an extended kitchen/dining room with bespoke kitchen with space for range cooker inset into chimney breast, limestone tiled floor and engineered oak in dining area. There is also a utility room and WC leading off. A door leads through into the beautiful sitting room which has exposed timbers, inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove, limestone flags and mullion windows which in turn leads through into the rear entrance hall which is spacious and has an array of exposed timbers. The snug has a wood burning stove, door opening into garden and is very much open to all uses from office, play room, or teenage hangout. On the first floor is a spacious landing area with bedrooms and the classic country bathroom all leading off. The master bedroom has built in storage cupboards and an en suite shower room and the loft room has a staircase leading up from an inner landing.
To the front is a driveway which has a five bar gate that leads onto a gravelled pathway taking you through the garden to the front door. The gardens are level with large lawn which is perfect for families and there is the addition of a greenhouse/shed and log store. A detached garage is situated on the driveway with office space above. Planning permission to convert the garage was once in place and would need to be re-instated again, if wanting to convert. To the rear is a patio area which gets the last of the sun.
The property is on mains drainage, electric and water with a gas fired central heating system.
Current council tax band: C
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44868192.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HCP1010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.