2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMeads Avenue, Hove
Sold STC £425,000
- Detached bungalow
- Tucked away close
- Private driveway & garage
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Vancant possesion
- Good sized lounge
- Large conservatory
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this two bedroom, two bathroom, detached bungalow situated in this tucked away close in the heart of the sought after Hangleton Valley district. private driveway and attached garage, good sized rear garden, offered for sale with vacant possession and no chain.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this bright and spacious detached bungalow siutuated withing this tucked away close in the heart of the highly sought after Hangleton Valley District. The property has well laid out accomodation comprising of a good sized lounge, seperate kitchen and rear conservatory. There are two bedrooms with the master bedroom having its own en-suite shower room and in addition there is a family bathroom. Newly decorated and carpeted, has central heating and double glazing. The property has a wide frontage with private driveway leading to the attached garage. To the rear there is a wide two tiered garden with patio and steps up to a good sized lawn. The bungalow is offered for sale with vacant possesion and therefore no ongoing chain.
Front door, smooth finish walls, fitted cupboard housing pre-lagged cylinder with slatted shelved storage, hatch to loft space
Lounge 18' 5" x 11' 4" ( 5.61m x 3.45m )
This bright good sized room has smooth finish walls, sliding patio doors leading out to the conservatory and a part glazed door to the kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 6' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.06m )
Range of white units fitted in an L shape, comprising of both eye level and matching base cupboards and drawers. Built in oven and hob, roll edge work surfaces, inset 1 and 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and tiled splash backs. Window and part glazed door to the conservatory.
Conservatory 16' 7" x 6' 9" ( 5.05m x 2.06m )
Very light space with double doors giving out onto the rear garden.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 11' 1" ( 4.70m x 3.38m )
Large double glazed window with front aspect onto the close, plenty of built in storage along one wall and smooth finish walls.
White suite with pedestal sink, low level w/c. shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, prt tiled walls and obscure glass double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 6' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window with front aspect and smooth finish walls.
White suite comprised of a twin grip panelled bath, low level w/c, pedestal wash basin and double glazed obscure glass window.
Lawned Front Garden
There is a single width driveway providing off street parking for two cars.
Wide Rear Garden
To the rear of the bungalow, accessed via the conservatory, is a attractive garden with patio and steps up to a lawned section with a further patio area.
Garage 17' x 8' 2" ( 5.18m x 2.49m )
Electric up and over garage door, power and light, wall mounted boiler and part glazed door leading out to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.