3 bedroom terraced house for saleShipton Drive, Uttoxeter
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern Town House
- Lounge. Spacious Kitchen Diner. Conservatory
- Three Bedrooms
- REFITTED BATHROOM
- Off Road Parking. Garden
EARLY VIEWING is highly recommended of this MODERN TOWN HOUSE which in brief comprises: lounge, spacious kitchen diner, conservatory to the ground floor and THREE BEDROOMS and REFITTED BATHROOM to the first floor. There is off road parking to the front for several vehicles and enclosed rear garden.
This MODERN town house situated in the market town of Uttoxeter which has good local schools, local shopping and sports and leisure facilities. There is easy access to A50 with access for the M1 and M6 and also tow the towns of Derby, Stafford and Stoke and Uttoxeter having a railway station. In brief the property comprises: lounge, spacious kitchen diner, conservatory to the ground floor and THREE BEDROOMS and REFITTED BATHROOM to the first floor. There is off road parking to the front for several vehicles and a rear enclosed garden.
Access to the property is gained via a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and leads to:
Upvc Entrance Door:
Having stairs to the first floor accommodation; central heating radiator; door off to:
Lounge: 11' 1" into recess x 10' 11" ( 3.38m into recess x 3.33m )
With uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; feature fireplace housing a gas fire; leading into:
Kitchen Diner: 14' 11" x 9' 10" ( 4.55m x 3.00m )
A fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; splashback tiling; point for cooker; cooker hood; plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher; further appliance space; range of matching eye level units; breakfast bar; double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating boiler; leading out to:
Conservatory: 12' 5" x 9' max ( 3.78m x 2.74m max )
Being of uPVC construction having central heating radiator; door leading out to the rear garden.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
Having loft access; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 11' 1" max into recess x 10' 11" max ( 3.38m max into recess x 3.33m max )
With uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; overstairs storage cupboard; recessed cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Bedroom Two: 9' 9" x 9' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.90m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three: Irregular Shaped Room 12' 3" max x 7' 4" max ( 3.73m max x 2.24m max )
Having uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Refitted Family Bathroom:
Having bath with mixer taps together with electric shower and side screen; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation; heated towel rail; full complementary tiling.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. There is shared side access to the rear garden having patio area, being laid to lawn; further decked patio area with timber fenced boundaries.
Please note this property is subject to a FLYING FREEHOLD over the side alleyway. Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turning left into High Street, left again into Smithfield Road proceeding out along Smithfield Road taking a right hand turn into Holly Road, second left into Byrds Lane, second right into Bentley Road and first left into Shipton Drive where the property can be found on the right hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44868615.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.