1 bedroom apartment for saleRidings House, 66-68 Alma Road, Windsor, Berkshire
- In close proximity to the train station
- Highly Sought After Location
- Suitable for investment buyers.
- Entry Phone
- No onward chain
- Tenant in situ
- EPC Rating
- Service charge £800-£1000 per annum.
- Ground Rent £250 per annum.
- Lease length 125 years from 2009
Set in the popular Ridings House. This open plan apartment is beautifully presented and is conveniently situated for Windsor Town Centre with close proximity to the shops and restaurants as well as the train station. The apartment boasts a quality fitted kitchen and bathroom with a stairs up to a bedroom area. The apartment has high ceilings along with sash windows, phone entry system and well maintained communal gardens.
Property ref: 121_337_2811469
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44868744.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2811469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Chess, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.