3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWest Road, Liff, Dundee, DD2
Offers Over £215,000
- Most Attractive Semi Detached Villa
- Part Of Impressive Cat B Listed Building
- Approx 50 Acres Of Communal Grounds
- EPC = C
- Generously Proportioned Accommodation
- Private Gardens Front And Rear
- Private Parking
- Ideal Family Home
- Home Report Value £230000
* Stunning Semi Detached villa forming part of an impressive Category B listed building offering beautifully presented family sized accommodation over two levels.
* Home Report Value £230,000.
* Forming part of the prestigious West Green Park development on the outskirts of Liff, incorporating approximately 50 acres of managed communal woodland gardens, tennis courts and children's nursery.
* Ideally suited to those seeking a high quality family home in a beautiful semi-rural setting.
* Spacious lounge diner
* Well appointed contemporary kitchen diner
* Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en-suite shower room
* 2 further bedrooms
* WC and family bathroom
* Private gardens and parking
Home Report Value £230,000.
This is a stunning semi detached villa forming part of an impressive Category B listed building offering beautifully presented family sized accommodation over two levels in a beautiful semi-rural setting. The accommodation comprises:- spacious lounge diner, well appointed contemporary kitchen diner featuring a wide range of integrated appliances, master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en-suite shower room, 2 further bedrooms, WC and family bathroom. The property benefits from partial double glazing and gas central heating. Externally there are easily managed private gardens to the front and rear with adjacent private parking. EPC = C
Forming part of the prestigious West Green Park development on the outskirts of Liff, incorporating approximately 50 acres of communal woodland gardens, with tennis courts and children's nursery. The property is ideally placed for access to Ninewells, Hospital, Dundee University, Technology Park and main commuter road links.
Ideally suited to those seeking a high quality family home in a beautiful semi-rural setting with early viewing highly recommended.
Lounge Diner 12' 0" x 24' 5" (3.65m x 7.45m )
Kitchen Diner 8' 6" x 19' 8" (2.6m x 6m )
WC 4' 11" x 4' 9" (1.5m x 1.45m )
Master Bedroom 10' 10" x 16' 7" (3.3m x 5.05m )
En-Suite Shower Room 5' 11" x 7' 3" (1.8m x 2.2m )
Family Bathroom 9' 6" x 6' 5" (2.9m x 1.95m )
Bedroom 11' 0" x 14' 9" (3.35m x 4.5m )
Bedroom 8' 8" x 9' 8" (2.65m x 2.95m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44869461.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528461254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dundee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.