3 bedroom terraced house for saleBargeman Road, Maidenhead
Sold STC £325,000
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STPP)
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- WEST FACING GARDEN
- CLOSE TO POPULAR SCHOOLS
- 0.6 MILES FROM MAIDENHEAD STATION
- IDEAL LOCATION
Situated on a popular road close to good local schools, in need of modernisation, this property has great opportunity to be made into a fantastic home. Only 0.6 miles from Maidenhead station, this home is in an ideal location for all.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to side, radiator.
Lounge 21' 4" x 10' 3" ( 6.50m x 3.12m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, sliding patio doors to garden, electric fireplace, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.91m x 2.64m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window to rear, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, integrated dishwasher, space for cooker and extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom 1 15' 9" x 10' 9" ( 4.80m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, t.v. point.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 7' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 4" x 7' 1" ( 3.15m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to front.
Single and double glazed windows to rear, radiator, walk-in wet room Aqualisa shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c.
Front driveway with parking for two cars and side access to garden.
A spacious westerly facing garden, with patio area and pathway leading to storage shed, enclosed by panel fencing, side access and outside water tap.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A308 towards Windsor, proceed past the station staying in the right hand lane, pass under the bridge and turn right into Shoppenhangers Road. Follow the road for approximately half a mile and turn right into Larchfield Road, proceed for a short way where Bargeman Road will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44870766.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.