3 bedroom flat for saleGuildford Road, London
- Split Level Conversion Flat
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Superb Entrance Hallway With Original Staircase
- Bathroom And En-suite Shower Room
- Conservation Area Close To Excellent Transport Routes And Stockwell Underground
- EPC Rating E
A very appealing three bedroom split level conversion flat in excess of 1000sqft arranged over the top two floors of this handsome semi-detached early Victorian house located in the the Lansdowne Gardens Conservation area.
Directions - Guildford Road is just a few roads from the centre of Stockwell and has excellent transport links with the underground station having the Victoria and Northern lines, there are also numerous bus routes. Nine Elms is on the doorstep and will soon have a new underground creating easy commuting options.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44871822.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26302937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dexters, Kennington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.