5 bedroom detached house for saleMarsh Lane, Mill Hill
- Master suite with en suite bathroom & dressing area
- 3/4 further bedrooms
- 3 further bathrooms ( 2 en suite )
- Lounge / Dining room
- Huge Neil Lerner kitchen/diner
- Family room / den
- Utility room
- Raised terrace and garden
A gorgeous imposing, large 4 / 5 bedroom, detached family house (3789 sq ft) set back from the road behind a carriage driveway on a very wide plot in this popular location within a mile of the shopping and transport facilities of Mill Hill Broadway.
The house benefits from incredible far reaching views over greenbelt and features include a modern central staircase, huge Neil Lerner kitchen / diner opening to a lovely family room / den, air conditioning to the master suite, underfloor heating to all bathrooms, central vacuum system, garage and off street parking for 4/5 cars.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Godfrey And Barr, Mill Hill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.