2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Julian Road, Caister-On-Sea, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £167,500
- Chain free detached bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms plus attic room
- Front and rear gardens, utility, c/h & d/g
- Fully renovated
- Coastal village location
- open plan living accomodation
OFFERED CHAIN FREE. A FULLY RENOVATED 2 bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW with open plan living accommodation, utility room, bathroom, attic room, front and rear gardens. The property is situated in this POPUAR & SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
A FULLY RENOVATED 2 bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW with open plan living accommodation, utility room, bathroom, attic room, front and rear gardens situated in this POPUAR & SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES.
Double glazed door to side, laminate flooring, stairs to attic room.
Open Plan Lounge / Diner 18' 10" max x 11' 10" average ( 5.74m max x 3.61m average )
Velux window to side, radiator, carpet, cupboard with central heating boiler, double glazed French doors.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 6' 4" ( 2.79m x 1.93m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset 1 bowl sink and drainer, integrated fridge, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring.
Utility Room 2' 1" x 6' 4" ( 0.64m x 1.93m )
Plumbing for washing machine, access to
Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower, wash hand basin, WC, part tiling, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed window to front, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 1 10' x 12' ( 3.05m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, cupboard, carpet.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 8' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, carpet.
Attic Room 9' 7" x 12' ( 2.92m x 3.66m )
Double glazed Velux window to front, carpet.
Low maintenance brickweave garden, side access.
Fully enclosed garden, mainly lawned, shrubs and plants, concrete car standing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44872638.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY103274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.