2 bedroom terraced house for saleRibchester Avenue, Greenford, Middlesex, UB6
Under Offer £440,000
- Light and airy open-plan living room
- Modern electric LED fireplace & new washing machine
- Large boarded loft space with combi-boiler in situ (plus newly installed WiFi heating system)
- Garage space used as gym and garden storage
- Large main bedroom with king size bed, built-in cupboards and corner office suite
- Mid-size second bedroom with double bed and single bed together, and a large cupboard
- Recently changed cream leather 3-seater recliner-sofa
- Small and unique front landscaped garden
- Manageable and tidy rear garden with privacy
- New large garden table, parasol and 6 chairs
We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom terraced house with no onward chain in this sought-after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44872977.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference a36-oav2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.