2 bedroom cottage for saleWilne Lane, Shardlow, Derby
- Sought After Village Location
- Recently Refurbished
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Double Bedrooms
- New Kitchen & Four Piece Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- No Chain
- Viewing Advised
A charming end terraced cottage in the sought after village of Shardlow offered for sale with no onwards chain. The accommodation has been recently refurbished to a high standard by the current owners and benefits from a new modern kitchen, new four price bathroom suite, new carpets and heating syst
A charming end terraced cottage in the sought after village of Shardlow offered for sale with no onwards chain. The accommodation has been recently refurbished to a high standard by the current owners and benefits from a new modern kitchen, new four piece bathroom suite, new carpets and heating system. The layout in brief comprises of an entrance hallway, spacious lounge to the front, separate dining room, kitchen, large utility area, ground floor cloakroom/wc, two first floor double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside at the front of the property can be found a private patio area, neat fore garden with raised flower beds and block paved driveway. An early internal inspection is highly advised.
Accessed via entrance door to the front. Having gas central heating radiator, window to the front and door to:
Lounge 13' 9" x 12' 7" ( 4.19m x 3.84m )
Having double glazed window to the front, exposed beams, wall lights, gas central heating radiator, feature fireplace housing electric fire and door giving access to:
Separate Dining Room 13' 5" max x 12' 11" into chimney breast ( 4.09m max x 3.94m into chimney breast )
Having Parquet flooring, two double glazed windows to the rear, feature fireplace housing electric fire, stairs to the first floor and door giving access to:
Kitchen 13' 1" x 6' 11" ( 3.99m x 2.11m )
A newly fitted kitchen comprising of modern matching base units with work surfaces, sink and drainer with mixer tap over, complementary tiled walls, cooker point with extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, integral fridge, vertical gas central heating radiator, double glazed windows to the front and rear and door giving access to:
Utility Room 6' 2" x 10' 3" ( 1.88m x 3.12m )
Having tiled flooring, houses the wall mounted gas central heating boiler, gas central heating radiator, window to the side, door to the side and door to:
Fitted with low level WC and wash hand basin. Windows to the front and side and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 10' 4" x 12' 10" ( 3.15m x 3.91m )
Having sash window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' x 13' 5" max ( 3.96m x 4.09m max )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the rear, gas central heating radiator and loft access.
Fitted with a modern four piece suite comprising of bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Gas central heating radiator, extractor fan, part tiled walls and double glazed windows to the front and rear.
The property is set back from the road behind a block paved driveway providing ample off road parking and a neat front garden with raised flower beds, path and a private patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER202807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.