6 bedroom detached house for saleGravel Hill Lane, West Winch, King's Lynn
Offers in Excess of
- Detached house offering spacious and flexible accommodation
- Six bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Parking & garage
- Viewings recommended to appreciate high standard of accommodation
A detached house offering spacious and flexible accommodation currently used as three reception rooms and six bedrooms with two en-suites. Internal viewings are a must to fully appreciate the high standard of accommodation on offer!
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a detached house in a popular village location which offers spacious and flexible accommodation. To the ground floor there is a cloakroom, lounge, dining room, family room, kitchen, bedroom with en-suite and a further bedroom. To the first floor there are four further bedrooms, one of which enjoys an en-suite, and a family bathroom.
Externally there is parking, a garage and gardens.
Internal viewings are a must to appreciate the high standard of accommodation on offer.
Double glazed entrance door to:
Double glazed window, radiator, tiled floor, telephone point, stairs to first floor
Saniflow WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks.
Lounge 13' 11" x 17' 10" ( 4.24m x 5.44m )
Double glazed window to front and side, radiator, television point.
Dining Room 14' 11" x 9' 10" ( 4.55m x 3.00m )
Arches to lounge and family room, door to kitchen, radiator.
Family Room 27' 10" x 12' ( 8.48m x 3.66m )
Two double glazed windows to front, double glazed French doors, two high efficiency radiators, UPVC door to front, ceiling socket for projector.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 14' 11" ( 4.39m x 4.55m )
Units at base and wall level, worktop surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, tiled floor, double electric oven, induction hob with cooker hood over, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, fridge/freezer, boiler serving central heating, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 17' 10" x 9' 8" ( 5.44m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, electric radiator, steps up to free standing bath with mixer taps.
Double glazed window to rear, wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.63m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front, electric radiator.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed door to Juliet balcony with field views.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, television point.
Low flush WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 17' 11" ( 2.82m x 5.46m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Five 9' 9" x 14' 10" ( 2.97m x 4.52m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Six 10' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.23m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush WC, tied splashbacks.
To the front there is a tarmac driveway, a timber gate leads to a further driveway providing parking. To the rear there is a turfed garden with shrubs and conifers to borders.
Up and over door, window to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44873883.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.