2 bedroom bungalow for saleDale Tree Road, Barrow, Bury St. Edmunds
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Link-Detached Bungalow
- Desirable Village Location
- Village Amenities
- Beautiful Front and Rear Gardens
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- En-Suite To Master
Welcome to village of Barrow where we are proud to present a two bed link-detached bungalow. With beautiful front and rear gardens and spacious living accommodation set over one level, viewings are highly recommended.
Situated in the beautiful village of Barrow comes this two bedroom link-detached bungalow within walking distance to the local amenities. Beautifully presented front garden with off road parking leading to a garage. Internally there is a Living Room, Kitchen, Dining Room, Family Bathroom and Two Bedrooms. To the rear there is an enclosed rear garden. Please contact us now to view the property.
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed door to front. Radiator, storage cupboard, laminate flooring and step to inner hallway.
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Door to Living Room and arch way to kitchen. Power points and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 6' 9" Max ( 3.48m x 2.06m Max )
Textured and coved ceiling with row lighting. Arch way to living room and entrance hall. Double glazed window to side. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. Sink and drainer with an up and over tap. Void for cooker with an extractor fan over, void for washing machine, power points, airing cupboard and laminate flooring.
Living Room 14' 4" Max x 17' 10" ( 4.37m Max x 5.44m )
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to front. Doors to inner hall and archway to dining room. Brick built fireplace, TV point, power points, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Dining Room 11' 5" Plus Wardrobe x 7' 3" ( 3.48m Plus Wardrobe x 2.21m )
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to front. Power points, large double cupboard, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Inner Hall Way
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting and loft access. Doors to Bedroom One, Bedroom Two and Bathroom. Storage cupboard with radiator inside, power points and carpeted flooring.
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to side. Bath with shower over, part tiled decor, WC, pedestal basin, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 5" Max x 11' 9" Max ( 3.18m Max x 3.58m Max )
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to rear. Power points, carpeted flooring and door to en-suite.
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to side. WC, shower cubicle. hand wash basin, extractor fan and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 10' 4" Plus Wardrobe ( 3.18m x 3.15m Plus Wardrobe )
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to rear and double glazed French doors to rear garden. Double wardrobe, power points and carpeted flooring.
Stoned drive way leading to a single garage with an up and over door. Laid to lawn area with boarders of shrubs and trees. Gated access to rear garden.
Paved patio seating area with path leading through the garden with scattered flowers, shrubs and trees. Hedged to sides and fenced to rear. Rear access to garage.
From Bury St Edmunds head West onto Westley Road through the village of Little Saxham onto Bury Road signed posted to Barrow. Go past the turning to Stoney Lane and take the next left turning onto Dale Tree Road. Take another left hand turning onto Dale Tree Road where the property can be found to the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44873886.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS104937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.