2 bedroom flat for saleHam Close, Ham, TW10
- Bright and spacious, two bedroom duplex flat
- Fantastic open-plan reception room
- Well-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Set within this well maintained, purpose-built building
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Private external storage cupboard
Peacefully located within this well maintained building, this bright and light, two bedroom duplex offers a neutral décor with two well proportioned bedrooms and ample storage space.
Secrett House is in a peaceful, residential area close to the River Thames and the delightful open spaces of Ham Common and is within easy reach of the local amenities in Ham village. Transport links include Richmond Station for destinations into the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1001086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.