3 bedroom terraced house for salePrimrose Field, Harlow
Sold STC £284,995
- Kings Have The Pleasure Of Presenting You This
- Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Immaculate Modern Condition With Attention To Detail
- Separate Lounge & Dining Room With Parquet Flooring
- Spacious Kitchen With Appliances & Utility Room
- Refitted Double Glazed Windows
- Secluded 40ft Rear Garden
- Would Make A Lovely Family Home
- Close To Bush Fair Shopping Centre
- Within Easy Reach Of M11 & Local Bus Routes
* Kings Have The Pleasure Of Presenting You This * Three Bedroom Terraced House * Immaculate Modern Condition With Attention To Detail * Separate Lounge & Dining Room With Parquet Flooring * Spacious Kitchen With Appliances & Utility Room * Refitted Double Glazed Windows * Secluded 40ft Rear Garden * Would Make A Lovely Family Home * Close To Bush Fair Shopping Centre * Within Easy Reach Of M11 & Local Bus Routes
Porch - 1.55m x 0.76m (5'01 x 2'06) - Double doors to :-
Entrance Hall - 2.41m x 1.73m (7'11 x 5'08) - Stairs to first floor landing, tiled floor, spotlights, modern tall radiator, power points.
Lounge - 3.76m x 3.12m (12'04 x 10'03) - Double glazed window to front aspect, coved ceiling with spotlights, original parquet flooring, gas feature fireplace with stone surround (untested), single radiator, TV point, telephone point, power points.
Dining Room - 3.12m x 2.62m (10'03 x 8'07) - Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, coved ceiling, wall lights, original oiled parquet flooring, single radiator, power points.
Kitchen - 3.51m x 2.51m (11'06 x 8'03) - Double glazed window to front aspect, coved ceiling with spotlights, range of base & wall units with roll top work surfaces, tiled splash back, tiled floor, integrated electric double oven with gas hob (untested), plumbed for dishwasher, power points.
Utility Room - 2.46m x 1.55m (8'01 x 5'01) - Door to front aspect, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine within cupboard, power points.
First Floor Landing - 2.64m x 1.24m (8'08 x 4'01) - Power points.
Bedroom 1 - 3.25m x 2.69m (10'08 x 8'10) - Double glazed window to front aspect, coved ceiling, sliding fitted wardrobes, single radiator, power points.
Bedroom 2 - 4.11m x 2.44m (13'06 x 8'00) - Double glazed window to front aspect, coved ceiling, single radiator, fitted wardrobes, power points.
Bedroom 3 - 2.57m x 2.26m (8'05 x 7'05) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, coved ceiling, single radiator, fitted wardrobes, TV point, power points.
Bathroom - 3.40m x 1.63m (11'02 x 5'04) - Double glazed opaque window to rear aspect, single radiator, tiled floor, fully tiled double power shower, low level W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit, extractor fan, spotlights, storage cupboard.
Garden - 12.19mft x 6.71mft (40ft x 22ft) - Mainly laid to lawn with plant & shrub borders, blossom tree, shed, patio, outside tap, outside lights, outside power points.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44875434.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26567671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Harlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.