3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBenfieldside Road, Blackhill, Consett, DH8
Offers in Region of £89,500
- Three Bedroomed End-Terrace House
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Extended Kitchen/Dining Room
- Excellent Views To The Rear
- Small Back Garden And Yard To Rear
A traditional stone built three-bedroomed end terraced house, set back from Benfieldside Road, with UPVC double glazing and gas central heating with combination boiler (installed 2014).
The property offers accommodation comprising: entrance lobby, lounge, extended modern kitchen/ dining room and ground floor bathroom, first floor landing and three bedrooms. The property has a small front garden and a yard to the rear with shared access and provides excellent views to the rear, particularly from the first floor.
Agents note: The road to the front is unadopted.
The house is situated close to Durham Road and is therefore within easy reach of the shops and amenities within Blackhill, with further facilities in nearby Shotley Bridge village and up the bank in Consett town centre, approximately a mile-and-a-half away. There are also major road links serving the regional centres of Durham and Tyneside (A691, A694 and A692).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44875614.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CNS160203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Consett . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.