Farm for saleLand At Netherwood, Kilmacolm, Inverclyde, PA13
- 18.3 acres (7.4 hectares)
- Productive block of grassland close to Kilmacolm
- Land suitable for mowing or grazing
- Situated in an accessible location with direct access from public roads
- About 7.41 Ha (18.31 Acres) in total
CLOSING DATE SET FOR WEDNESDAY, 30 November 2016 AT 12 NOON.
The Land at Netherwood is situated in a rural position, about ¾ of a mile from the leafy village of Kilmacolm, some 20 miles to the west of Glasgow. The village of Kilmacolm, lying on the north side of the beautiful Gryffe Valley, is renowned as one of the most affluent villages in Scotland and has a population of around 4,500.
Glasgow International Airport is around 13 miles from the property and the M8 offers swift commuting links to the commercial centres of Central Scotland. Kilmacolm offers a frequent bus service and rail connections are to be found in Johnstone, approximately 7 miles away.
The Land at Netherwood provides a useful block of land which could provide an opportunity for the expansion of existing farm businesses, equine use or the creation of a smallholding, subject to the purchaser obtaining necessary statutory consents.
The Land at Netherwood extends to about 7.41 Ha (18.31 Acres) in all and has been classified by the James Hutton Institute as Grade 4.1 and Grade 4.2. The land is accessed from the public roads and is currently all down to pasture having been utilised for grazing and fodder production. The land is currently in a single block with perimeter stock fencing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-44875839.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR160153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.