3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQueens Drive, Llantwit Fardre, Pontypridd, CF38 2NY
Under Offer £174,950
- EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE GARDEN
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- GARAGE / WORKSHOP
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- RE-FITTED BATHROOM
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN
- uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING -COMBI
**A BEAUTIFULLY MODERNISED & EXTENDED PROPERTY COMPLETE WITH 2 RECEPTION ROOMS plus A REFITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM**
Dylan Davies are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented 3 bedroom semi-detached family home in Llantwit Fardre. Located on the popular and sought after development of 'Crown Hill', the property has been greatly improved and modernised by the current owners and early viewing comes highly recommended in order to appreciate this lovely home.
To the ground floor the accommodation comprises of a light and airy entrance hall that leads to a spacious dining room that flows nicely into the modern refitted kitchen/family room, complete with integrated double oven & hob. To the rear of the property you'll find a spacious lounge extension complete with uPVC double glazed windows to 3 elevations plus double french doors leading out to the private rear garden.
The first floor accommodation features, three good sized bedrooms plus a refitted family bathroom.
Externally the property boasts front and rear gardens with off road parking for at least 2 cars. To the rear of the property is a larger than average rear garden that is fully enclosed with various patio and decked areas ideal for relaxing and unwinding.
Further benefits include combi-gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED**
* ENTRANCE PORCH: 2.18m x 0.69m (7' 2" x 2' 3")
* HALL: 1.35m x 1.6m (4' 5" x 5' 3")
* DINING ROOM: 4.44m (max) x 3.4m (14' 7" x 11' 2")
* KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM: 5.49m x 3m (18' x 9' 10")
* LOUNGE: 4.42m x 4.37m (14' 6" x 14' 4")
* LANDING AREA: 1.96m x 2.79m (6' 5" x 9' 2")
* BEDROOM ONE: 3.45m (max) x 3.43m (11' 4" x 11' 3")
* BEDROOM TWO: 3.45m x 3m (11' 4" x 9' 10")
* BEDROOM THREE: 2.26m x 2.54m (7' 5" x 8' 4")
* BATHROOM (re-fitted): 2.16m x 1.65m (7' 1" x 5' 5")
* FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY
* REAR GARDEN (larger than average)
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dylan Davies Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.