4 bedroom detached house for saleCowlass Hall Farm, Radwinter End, Radwinter, Saffron Walden, Essex
- Wonderful opportunity to convert a timber framed barn into a generous home
- Large reception rooms including a kitchen/breakfast room
- Dining hall with vaulted ceiling, living room, study and library
- 5 Double bedrooms to the first floor with 4 bath/shower rooms
- Superb location in this private setting with views over open countryside
- Providing approximately 3,300 sq ft of accommodation
THE PROPERTY Planning consent has been granted for the conversion of the existing agricultural barn into a dwelling house, Uttlesford District Council Ref: UTT4/154/20634/FUL, subject to conditions. A copy of the floorplans are included in the particulars showing a total floor area of approximately 3,300 sq ft. Planning consent has been granted for conversion to provide generous living accommodation on the ground floor and 5 bedrooms to the first floor. The orientation of the barn is due east to the rear and west to the front. The proposed plans allows for
On the Ground Floor
A large reception/dining hall, living room, kitchen/ breakfast room, utility room, boot room, integral storage/garage, 2nd cloakroom/shower, study, library.
On the First Floor
Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, 3 further double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one ensuite), separate bedroom 5 and ensuite shower room, accessed from a separate staircase.
There may be the possibility of purchasing some additional land subject to separate negotiation.
Rights of Way
There is a right of access over the driveway to Cowlass Hall Farm for which there will be a shared contribution towards the future maintenance and upkeep.
OUTSIDE To the front there is a large forecourt area with the integral garage/store to one side, the driveway proceeds around to the north eastern corner where there is covered parking for 2 vehicles. The garden to the rear faces east overlooking open meadow and farmland. The garden and plot extends to 0.26 of an acre subject to survey, as shown on the attached plan.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44883198.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101747000301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arkwright & Co, Saffron Walden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.