2 bedroom house for saleMountview, Borden, Sittingbourne
- Two Bedroom Terraced Property
- Price Range £180,000 - £190,000
- Allocated Parking Bay to the Rear
- Superb First Time Buyer Opportunity
- Fitted Bathroom
- Nice Size Lounge
- Popular Borden Location
- EPC Rating - C (70)
PRICE RANGE £180,000 - £190,000. TWO BEDROOM TERRACED PROPERTY LOCATED IN BORDEN. This is a property we believe is a superb opportunity for First Time Buyers to get on the property ladder. It is situated in the heart of Borden and is a part of a modern development. The accommodation comprises of Entrance Porch, Lounge with stairs leading to the first floor, and a good size Kitchen/Diner. To the first floor there are two good size Bedrooms and the current owners have recently modernised the Bathroom. Externally, there is a good size rear garden, which provides rear access to a parking area where there is allocated Parking. Call Now to arrange your viewing appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44883999.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26567838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lamborn and Hill Ltd, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.