4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEast Preston
- A detached four bedroom bungalow
- Super dual aspect living room with open fire
- Westerly facing rear garden
- Ample off road car parking
- 500 yards to the shops
- Just under a mile to the beach
- Approximately 121.96 sq m (1312 sq ft)
- Full brochure on the Cooper Adams' website
Cooper Adams estate and letting agents are proud to present this property - If lots of accommodation on one level is what you want then look no further than this four bedroom detached bungalow. With a south and west facing lounge overlooking the rear garden and a kitchen which is large enough to eat in this truly makes the perfect family home. To complete the wish list is a westerly facing rear garden with a garden barn ideal to enjoy those sunny summer days. EER: D/63.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1170180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Adams Estate Agents, East Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.