4 bedroom barn conversion for saleSharrington, Norfolk
Offers in Excess of £550,000
- A handsome Barn Conversion found in this pretty North Norfolk Village
- Ground Floor Accommodation offers Reception Dining Room, Kitchen and Utility Area, Three (of the Four) Bedrooms
- Second floor Study area with beautiful views, Sitting Room with Vaulted Beamed Ceiling and Master Bedroom Suite
- Mezzanine which is currently divided into two areas - Lounge and Office
- Outside is a fully enclosed Courtyard and lawned Garden to the rear
- Double Garage, two Open Cart Sheds and a Workshop
- The Accommodation extends to 2,757sq.ft
- Energy Rating: E
"A more handsome barn conversion you could not wish to find and all in a quite superb North Norfolk village location. Featuring attractive living spaces and outstanding gardens and outbuildings, the barn really is rather special."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44884764.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7232425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.