3 bedroom town house for saleTownlands Crescent, Wolverton Mill, Milton Keynes
Sold STC £270,000
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MASTER TO EN-SUITE
- KITCHEN FITTED APPLIANCES
- GARAGE WITH OFF ROAD PARKING
A stylish and well presented three bed, three Storey Town House situated in Wolverton Mill and within walking distance of Wolverton's main line train station and Stony Stratford's Historic High Street. Ouse valley park nature reserve and a children's play area.
A stylish and well presented three bed, three Storey Town House situated in Wolverton Mill and within walking distance of Wolverton's main line train station and Stony Stratford's Historic High Street. Ouse valley park nature reserve and a children's play area. The property benefits from master bedroom with en-suite, two further double bedrooms with Juliette balcony and fitted wardrobes, lounge / diner and enclosed rear garden. Viewing strongly advise to avoid disappointment.
Entered via a composite double glazed door to front aspect. Stairs rising to first floor. Radiator. Doors to:
Kitchen: 10' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.36m )
A range of units fitted to both eye and base level with inset 1½ bowl sink drainer unit, gas hob with oven under and stainless steel extractor over. Stainless steel splash back. Integral fridge freezer. Dishwasher. Tile splash backs. Timber frame double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Lounge / Diner: 15' 3" x 14' 9" ( 4.65m x 4.50m )
Timber frame double glazed French doors leading to garden and rear aspect. Timber frame double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Door to understairs storage.
A white two piece suite comprising of: Low level WC and wash hand basin with tiled splash backs. Radiator.
First Floor Landing:
Airing cupboard. Stairs rising to second floor and master bedroom. Doors to:
Bedroom Two: 14' 9" x 9' 11" ( 4.50m x 3.02m )
Two double fitted wardrobes. Timber frame double glazed French doors to rear aspect with Juliette balcony. Timber frame double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three: 14' 2" x 7' 9" ( 4.32m x 2.36m )
Double fitted wardrobe. Timber frame double glazed French doors leading to front aspect and Juliette Balcony. Radiator.
A white three piece suite comprising of: Low level WC. Wash hand basin and bath with tiled splash backs. Radiator. Timber frame double glazed window to front aspect. Amtico flooring.
Second Floor Landing:
Door to master bedroom.
Master Bedroom: 14' 7" x 11' 1" ( 4.45m x 3.38m )
Dressing area fitted with double wardrobes, large cupboard and door to en-suite. Timber frame double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Access to loft via hatch.
En-Suite: 8' 5" x 8' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.57m )
A white three piece suite comprising of: Fully tiled double sized cubicle with power shower. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash backs. Radiator. Amtico flooring. Timber frame double glazed window to rear aspect.
To the rear is a privately enclosed garden with gated access to the side. Decking directly to the rear of property with the remainder laid to lawn.
Located in a block of four garages at the rear of property with metal up and over door and parking for one vehicle in front of.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44884956.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS103658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Stony Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.