2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMelvin Close, Laverstock, Salisbury
Sold STC £292,500
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 22' Lounge/Dining Room
- Driveway for Two Cars
- Gas Central Heating
- No Onward Chain
This double fronted 1930's bungalow has been tastefully converted from a THREE bedroom into a spacious and extended two bedroom home. The property is on the eastern fringes of Salisbury and is being sold with no onward chain.
The property enjoys a quiet location in a no through road in the sought after village of Laverstock on the eastern edge of the City. There are good local facilities including a general store, church, public house and schools and the lovely open countryside towards Clarendon Park is also within close proximity. The City centre is approximately two miles away and here there are further good facilities including shops and supermarkets, further schools and leisure facilities including a cinema and playhouse. Salisbury also has a wide range of amenities including golf courses, Salisbury Racecourse and a variety of clubs and societies. The City is within easy reach of both the New Forest and the South Coast. Salisbury is on the main line to London Waterloo taking approximately 85 minutes.
uPVC double glazed door to front aspect, storage cupboard, loft access hatch with ladder which has been partially boarded and fully insulated. Radiator with thermostatic valve, doors leading to Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Lounge, Bathroom and Kitchen.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" into bay x 10' 5" ( 3.99m into bay x 3.18m )
uPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator with thermostatic valve and telephone point.
Lounge/dining Room 21' 10" into bay x 10' 5" ( 6.65m into bay x 3.18m )
uPVC double glazed bay window to front and side aspect, feature fireplace, radiator with thermostatic valve, telephone point and television point.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.71m x 3.18m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, built in storage cupboard and radiator with thermostatic valve.
Obscured uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, radiator with thermostatic valve, white suite comprising panel bath with power shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and vinyl cushion flooring.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 14' 7" x 9' 11" ( 4.45m x 3.02m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted with a matching range of wall and base mounted units, inset asterite sink and drainer unit, rolled edge work surfaces, tiled splash backs, dual electric oven, stainless steel gas hob with cooker hood over, base mounted unit with intergrated dishwasher, space for full height fridge freezer, radiator with thermostatic valve, storage cupboard, vinyl flooring and door leading to;
Utility Room 9' 11" x 5' 5" ( 3.02m x 1.65m )
uPVC double glazed door and window to side aspect, extractor fan, rolled edge work surface, space and plumbing for washing machine, tumble dryer and chest freezer. Gas central heating boiler.
The front garden has a shingle driveway. A path leads to the front door and to a side gate leading to the rear garden. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with well stocked flower and shrub borders.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and is fully enclosed. The garden features well stocked flower borders, patio area and a wooden shed. There is an outside tap and an outside light.
There is a dropped kerb to the front of the property with parking for two vehicles.
Proceed out of Salisbury via Milford Hill. As you reach the mini roundabout at the top of the hill turn left into Church Road. Follow this road down the hill and under the bridge, continue along this road taking your third right into Mayfair Road and immediately right into Greenwood Avenue. Follow the road round to the left, take the second left into Melvin Close and the property can be found on the right hand side
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44884974.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.