3 bedroom detached house for saleIcen Road, Weymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 Bedroom Detached House
- Large Corner Plot
- Stunning Original Features
- Beautiful Sea Views
- Driveway For Four Cars
- Well Presented Throughout
STUNNING SEA VIEWS; This beautifully presented detached property has been finished to an extremely high standard and could be offered with no onward chain, the property is situated in the ever popular area of Radipole in a very pretty tree lined road, Call Now To Arrange a viewing.
Fox and Sons are proud to bring to the market this stunning three bedroom 1930s detached property placed on a tree lined road in the heart of the ever popular area of Radipole, the property has been beautifully finished from top to bottom to a modern standard whilst also restoring some original features such as doors and handles, fire places and original picture rails, situated on a corner plot the property has already been extended to the rear but still has potential to extend to the side or by converting the loft. The property could be offered with no onward chain for the right price and some fittings are also negotiable. The area is well known for its award winning schools and is near to some fantastic shops, pubs, super markets and very regular bus services, unusually for the area this property also boasts some stunning sea views from Bowleaze Cove to Portland. We are expecting this property to be in high demand so please call now to arrange a viewing an ensure you don't miss out.
door to front with double glazed window inset. Original floor tiles. Coat space.
single glazed door with window inset and side pannelled. Radiator. Wood floor.
Double glazed window to side. Wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled. Extractor fan. Spot lights.
Lounge 14' 10" Max x 12' 11" Max ( 4.52m Max x 3.94m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front. Feature open fire place. Telephone and TV points. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Picture rail. Original doors. Sea views. Carpet.
Dining Room 13' 3" Max x 11' 11" Max ( 4.04m Max x 3.63m Max )
Double glazed bay window to side. Feature fire place. TV point. Radiator. Carpet. Picture rail. Original doors.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 7" Max x 21' 8" Max ( 5.05m Max x 6.60m Max )
Double glazed window to rear and side. Patio doors to garden. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over. One and a half stainless steel sink. Fitted gas cooker with seven hobs and two ovens. Cooker-hood. Built in dish washer. space for American style Fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler. Radiator. Tiled. Wood effect. Velux window in roof, space for dining table.
Stairs from hall to landing. Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Picture rail. Loft access. Carpet.
Bedroom One 22' 11" Max x 15' 8" Max ( 6.99m Max x 4.78m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Carpet. Room for large wardrobes. Original doors. Picture rails. Stunning sea views from Bowleaze Cove to Portland.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" Max x 11' 11" Max ( 3.63m Max x 3.63m Max )
Double glazed window to side. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Picture rail. Original doors. Carpet.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 4" ( 2.44m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Picture rail. Carpet. Original doors. Stunning sea views.
Double glazed window to side. P-shape bath with shower over. Wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator. Extractor fan. Part tiling. Original doors. Tiled flooring with wood effect. Spot lights. Storage cupboard.
Front Side & Rear Garden
Newly laid turf. Stoned patio area. Walled surround. Side access to both. Flower border surround. Hedged. Range of trees. Fully enclosed. Washing line. Outside tap. Planning permission for 1.8 metre fence.
Garage 16' 2" x 8' 2" ( 4.93m x 2.49m )
Single glazed window to side. Up & over door. Power. Light. Plumbing for washing machine. Door to side.
Driveway for four cars.
Wooden play house, two floors for kids.
Original features throughout, doors & handles. Potential to extend the property. Completely refurbished in the last two years to a very high standard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44884995.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.