3 bedroom character property for saleElm Hill, Norwich
Sold STC £375,000
- A Grade II Listed Four Storey Town House situated in the heart of the Conservation Area of Elm Hill
- The Property was Renovated in 2007 and benefits from much Character and Charm
- Two Receptions
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room; Cloakroom
- First Floor Bedroom with Bathroom off Landing; Two Further Second Floor Bedrooms
- Fully Secluded Courtyard Garden
- The Property benefits from Under Floor Heating
- Mixed Residential/Commercial Use with the Front Room having A1 Retail Use
- The Accommodation extends to 1,142.sq.ft
- No EPC Required
Full descriptionDating back to the 1500’s and playing a part in Norwich’s history since then, from mayoral residence to shop and now a wonderful family home with such a warm welcome in. Laid out over four floors with three bedrooms and A1 retail licence for ground floor reception room out onto the street. Complete with courtyard garden to the rear, this fabulous home will bring joy and inspiration to you year after year.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44885427.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7032919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.