This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

3 bedroom terraced house for sale

The Showfield, Haydon Bridge, Northumberland, NE47 6DF


Property Description

Key features

  • 25% Shared Ownership Opportunity
  • Modern Terraced Family Home
  • Fitted Kitchen/Diner
  • Three Bedrooms
  • LPG Central Heating & Double Glazing
  • Gardens
  • Off-Street Parking

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

This three bedroom, mid-terrace, modern family home built Circa 2009 is for sale on a 25% shared ownership, and it is possible to purchase the remaining 75% or part of it. The property has been well maintained and has attractive views to both the front and rear.

Showfield is a small estate, situated across to the road to Shaftoe Trust Primary School, with a variety of properties and conveniently situated close to the heart of Haydon Bridge. The town has a wide range of amenities and services to cater for your daily needs, with shops, schools covering all age ranges, a Health Centre, places of worship, and much more serving a busy community. There is also a railway station and the town has regular bus services running between Newcastle and Carlisle.

The property is offered with the benefits of LPG gas central heating and double glazing and the accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility Room, cloakroom, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom/WC, Gardens to the Front and Rear with Off-Street Parking to the front.

An early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that the property has to offer. For further information and your appointment to view please call our Hexham team on 01434 605376.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
14 October 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 303139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattinson Estate Agents, Hexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.