3 bedroom terraced house for saleElford Rise, Nottingham
Sold STC £95,000
- Guide Price £95,000 - £105,000.
- 3 Storey Mid-terraced House
- 3 Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom/WC
- Recently New Combination Boiler
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Ideal First Time Buy Or Family Purchase
- Well Presented
A unique opportunity to acquire this 3 bedroomed, 3 storey, mid-terraced property located within close proximity to the City Centre. Double glazed and gas central heated, well presented throughout with front and rear gardens makes this an ideal home for a family or first time buyers.
Guide Price £95,000 - £105,000. A unique opportunity to acquire this 3 bedroomed, 3 storey, mid-terraced property located within close proximity to the City Centre. Double glazed and gas central heated, well presented throughout with front and rear gardens makes this an ideal for a family or first time buyers making there first steps onto the property ladder.
Door leading in from the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, staircase to first floor with doorways leading to the lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 11' 1" Max x 14' 2" Into Recces ( 3.38m Max x 4.32m Into Recces )
Double glazed window to the front, feature fire place with decorative surround and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 11' ( 2.57m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking rear garden and views to distance. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, comprises of roll top work surfaces, single stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer taps and complementary splash back areas. Gas and electric cooker points, wall mounted gas combination boiler, space for a fridge freezer, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for dryer, vinyl floor covering and breakfast bar.
First Floor Landing
Access via entrance hall, loft access and painted floor boards. Giving Access to bedrooms 1, 2 and bathroom / WC.
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 9' 8" Max ( 4.50m x 2.95m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation looking out onto open views across Nottingham and onto West Bridgford. Built in wardrobe providing ample storage and hanging space, wall mounted radiator and painted floor boards.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 9' 2" Max ( 3.07m x 2.79m Max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, storage cupboard with wall mounted shelving and wood effect laminate floor covering.
Bathroom / Wc
3 piece suite containing a low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, panelled bath with wall mounted mains fed shower and attachment over, part tiled walls, wall mounted heated towel rail, storage cupboard, painted floor boards with a double glazed obscure glass window to the front elevation.
Access from the entrance hall way down to a rear hallway with double glazed door to the rear elevation and access to a cloakroom / WC and 3rd bedroom.
Cloakroom / Wc
Low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back area, storage cupboard with an alcove and tiled floor covering.
Double glazed sealed unit door to the rear aspect leading out onto the rear garden and a wall mounted double radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 9' 2" Max ( 3.38m x 2.79m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect with a wall mounted radiator.
To the front of the property is a lawn with timber fence and hedge boundaries with inset pathway. To the rear of the property has a full width patio area leading to lawn and additional lawned area with a timber fence boundary and mature planting providing a high degree of privacy with timber garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44886918.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.