2 bedroom terraced house for saleMilton Street, Northampton
Sold STC £172,500
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Converted Cellar
- Utility Room & Study
- Upstairs Bathroom & Downstairs Cloakroom
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
The property comprises of entrance hall, large open plan lounge/diner, kitchen with separate utility room, downstairs cloakroom, sound resistant converted cellar, two bedrooms, upstairs bathroom and a small study/walk in wardrobe room. The property also benefits from a large enclosed rear garden.
*** STAR BUY *** A one of a kind two bedroom mid terrace Victorian house for sale! The property comprises of entrance hall, large open plan lounge/diner, kitchen with separate utility room, downstairs cloakroom, sound resistant converted cellar, two bedrooms, upstairs bathroom and a small study/walk in wardrobe room. The property also benefits from a large enclosed rear garden.
Single glazed door to front aspect, stairs rising to first floor and radiator.
Lounge 20' 10" max x 10' 10" max ( 6.35m max x 3.30m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in cupboards, open fire place and decorative fire, wood effect flooring and two radiators.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 7' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, wall and base mounted units with roll top work top, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, part tiled walls, integrated oven, four ring gas hob with cooker hood over, ceramic floor tiles, stairs descending to cellar and a radiator.
Cellar 10' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.97m )
Sound resistant room with double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and side storage room.
Utility Room 7' 11" x 5' 4" ( 2.41m x 1.63m )
Single glazed window to side aspect, boiler, plumbing for washing machine, ceramic floor tiles and radiator.
Single glazed obscured window to side aspect, WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
Airing cupboard, loft access and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 10' 6" ( 4.34m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 6' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Study 6' 3" max x 5' 2" max ( 1.91m max x 1.57m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, WC and wash hand basin with a vanity unit, double shower cubicle, part tiled and heated towel rail.
Laid to lawn, timber fence and brick wall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44886945.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN104594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.