2 bedroom flat for saleGreenhill Court, Banbury
Sold STC £155,000
- A very spacious ground floor flat
- Overlooking gardens
- Ideally placed for hospital, railway station, supermarkets and town centre
- Spacious sitting room
- Kitchen/dining room
- Two double bedrooms
- Gas ch and uPVC double glazing
- Communal parking and gardens.
A VERY SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR FLAT WITH TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS OVERLOOKING GARDENS AND IDEALLY PLACED FOR HOSPITAL, RAILWAY STATION, SUPERMARKETS AND TOWN CENTRE.
Hall, spacious sitting room, kitchen/dining room, two double bedrooms, bathroom, gas ch, uPVC double glazing, communal parking and gardens.
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Banbury railway station (rear access) 0.75 miles
Horton Hospital Banbury 0.3 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 1.75 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury Cross proceed in a Southerly direction toward oxford (A4260). Immediately after The Horton Hospital turn left into Hightown Road and after approximately 1/4 of a mile turn left into Valley Road turning right as it levels out into Lodge Close and then bear left, continue straight on travelling through the archway and park at the rear. The property will be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 39 GREENHILL COURT is a particularly spacious ground floor flat in an exceptionally convenient location. It is located within walking distance of the railway station, Horton Hospital, Morrison's and Sainsbury's supermarkets as well as the town centre. The accommodation includes a spacious sitting room, well proportioned kitchen/dining room, two doule bedrooms including a main bedroom with a very large walk-in wardrobe/storage cupboard and a second bedroom with double built-in wardrobe. There is a bathroom with a white suite, gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. It enjoys a pleasant position overlooking communal gardens and there is ample communal parking to the rear.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An opportunity to acquire a spacious two bedroomed flat in this exceptionally popular location.
* This is a leasehold property with a share of freehold with the lease extending to 999 years on completion of a sale.
* Of interest to investors and owner occupiers.
* A spacious ground floor apartment overlooking communal gardens.
* Communal entrance and door to private hall with laminate wood effect floor and security entry phone.
* Spacious sitting room with large window to front overlooking the garden, laminate wood effect floor.
* Well proportioned kitchen/dining room with a range of base and eye level units, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, electric cooker point, laminate wood effect floor, window to front overlooking the garden, door to built-in airing cupboard.
* The main bedroom has a large window to the rear, laminate wood effect floor and door to a very large walk-in wardrobe/storage cupboard.
* The second bedroom is also a double with window to rear, laminate wood effect floor and double built-in wardrobe.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, half tiled walls, window.
* Gas warm air central heating and uPVC double glazing.
* Communal gardens to front and rear.
* Communal parking to rear and recycling bins.
Services - All mains services are connected.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Leasehold - There is a share of freehold with this property and when a sale is completed on any of the apartments in Greenhill Court the lease governing the development is renewed for a further 999 years. The current Service Charge on the property is £775.00 per annum due 1st January to 31st December 2016.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44886963.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26568237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.