1 bedroom apartment for saleCourtlands, Maidenhead
Sold STC £269,950
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- RENTAL ESTIMATE £995.00 PCM
- 100 METRES FROM MAIDENHEAD STATION
- THREE YEARS OF PARKING INCLUDED
- CURVED & STYLISH HIGH CEILINGS
- TWO BALCONIES (EAST & WEST FACING)
- ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM
- CROSSRAIL ARRIVING IN 2019
Roger Platt are delighted to offer for sale this development of luxury roof top apartments just 100 metres from Maidenhead train station. Each apartment is individually finished with bespoke features and incorporates the highest quality materials, finishes and craftsmanship. 'Help To Buy' available.
Each apartment is individually finished with bespoke features and incorporates the highest quality materials, finishes and
craftsmanship together with integration of the latest technology and safety features only to be expected with a home of distinction.
Birchfield Homes has a wealth of experience in the construction industry, from both a quality house building angle and
the refurbishment and restoration of listed country houses, giving a broad perspective gained from over 20 years experience.
543 sq ft
Oak flooring throughout
Curved & stylish high ceilings
125 year lease
100 metres from Maidenhead mainline train station, with Crossrail arriving in 2019
High quality custom fitted kitchen, with AEG hob, convection oven and extractor, dishwasher, fridgefreezer, drainer sink unit with monoblock mixer tap.
Newly refurbished communal areas, with entry phone system and glass and steel balustrade.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.