3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeaconsfield Road, Lowestoft
Sold STC £110,000
- Mid-Terrace House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Rear Courtyard
- Well Presented
This Mid-Terrace house is loacted a short distance away from Lowestoft beach, promenade and shops. Offering a well presented interior and a rear coutyard, this property would make an ideal first time buy or investment.
Living Room 11' 7" x 11' 4" ( 3.53m x 3.45m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, television and telephone points, laminate flooring, electric fireplace with the option to have it open, radiator.
Dining Area 11' 8" into recess x 11' 5" ( 3.56m into recess x 3.48m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, under stairs cupboard, laminate flooring, radiator. Open plan to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' x 6' 6" ( 3.05m x 1.98m )
UPVC double glazed to the side. With a range of fitted wall and base cabinets and work surfaces. A 1 and a half bowl sink/drainer, and part tiled splashbacks. Fitted with an electric oven and hob, a cooker hood and integrated fridge/freezer. With plumbing for a washing machine and dryer, and a CH Boiler. Open plan to the dining area.
Stairs coming from inner lobby. Fitted with carpet.
UPVC double glazed window to the side. Bath fitted with shower and mixer taps. WC, fitted vanity unit with shaver point and a radiator. Vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 11' 7" ( 3.45m x 3.53m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front. With a radiator and a TV point. Fitted with carpet and a decorative open fire.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 11' 7" ( 3.56m x 3.53m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with carpet with a radiator. Leads through to Bedroom 3.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 6' 7" ( 2.77m x 2.01m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Radiator and carpet flooring.
UPVC double glazed door to the yard. With a storage cupboard.
Yard with decking and patio areas. Brick storage building. Access fully enclosed. Outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.