1 bedroom flat for saleStratford High Street, London, E15 2NE
- 1 bedroom 1 bathroom
- 2nd floor with 533 sqft living space
- Private balcony
- Lovely views over the canal
- Minutes walk to Stratford Station
- Completion: Dec 2016/Jan 2017
- Minimum 30% Deposit Required
JS & Co are pleased to present this beautiful 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment on the second floor of the stunning Stratford Riverside development. This apartment has 533 sqft of beautifully decorated space with a very high, modern and contemporary specification. It has it own private balcony to enjoy the splendid view overlooking the canal.
*For more information and floorplans, please contact us*
The apartment is in a fantastic location situated on the River which is near to the Olympic Park, Westfield shopping centre and is only a few minutes walk from Stratford station (Central Line, DLR and London Overground).
This area is also part of a huge redevelopment scheme, with Crossrail being introduced into Stratford International Station bringing even faster links to Central London and Heathrow as well as Essex through to Reading. Also being developed in Stratford is The International Quarter, a new major business centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44887341.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 338033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.