1 bedroom detached house for saleHall Lane, Stickney, Boston
- DETACHED 1/2 BEDROOM HOUSE
- PLANNING PERMISSION FOR 3 PLOTS
- APPROX 0.20 ACRES IN TOTAL (S.T.S)
- PLANNING REFERENCE S/169/00017/14
- VIEWINGS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
DETACHED 1 BEDROOM COTTAGE IN APPROX 0.20 ACRES (S.T.S) IN NEED OF COMPLETE RENOVATION AND MODERNISATION with the added benefit of full planning permission for the erection of two semi detached three bedroom houses and further detached 3 bedroom house.
DETACHED 1 BEDROOM COTTAGE IN APPROX 0.20 ACRES (S.T.S) IN NEED OF COMPLETE RENOVATION AND MODERNISATION with the added benefit of full planning permission for the erection of two semi detached three bedroom houses, a further detached 3 bedroom house and the demolition of the existing dwelling.
VIEWINGS ARE STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Rear Entrance Porch
With polycarbonate roof and uPVC double glazed windows.
Kitchen 6' 5" x 16' 2" ( 1.96m x 4.93m )
With two windows, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric consumer unit, ceiling mounted lighting.
Living Room 13' 7" maximum into Bay window x 13' 11" excludes chimney breast recess ( 4.14m maximum into Bay window x 4.24m excludes chimney breast recess )
Having window to front aspect, open fireplace, ceiling light point.
Ground Floor W.C.
With WC and ceiling light point.
Study 8' 2" x 8' 2" ( 2.49m x 2.49m )
With window, ceiling light point.
Ground Floor Bedroom 11' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.92m )
With window and wall light point.
First Floor Open Landing Area
First Floor Bedroom Area 12' 2" max with reduced head height x 19' 3" max into open plan landing ( 3.71m max with reduced head height x 5.87m max into open plan landing )
With window and ceiling light point.
Off first floor Bedroom Area and comprises a 2 piece suite with bath, wash band basin and ceiling light point.
Gated access is available from Hall Lane. The site is currently uncultivated and totals approximately 0.20 Acres (s.t.s).
With FULL PLANNING PERMISSION - REF S/169/00017/14
The planning permission is for two semi detached three bedroom houses with en-suite, kitchen and sitting room and a further detached three bedroom house with en-suite, living kitchen and sitting room. All with have driveways and parking and plans and permissions are available to view at the Agents office in Wide Bargate or on the East Lindsey District Council website. All viewing's are strictly BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Prospective purchasers are advised to consult the above mentioned planning permission and all relevant planning documentation which are available on the East Lindsey District Council website.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.