3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArbury Banks, Chipping Warden
Sold STC £250,000
- A spacious semi detached house
- Located within this popular village
- Two reception rooms
- Utility room/WC/cloakroom
- Three double bedrooms
- Shower room
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Lawned front garden
- Useful brick outbuilding
A SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH A LARGE REAR GARDEN PLEASANTLY LOCATED WITHIN THIS POPULAR VILLAGE.
Entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility room/WC/cloakroom, three double bedrooms, shower room, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, lawned front garden, useful brick outbuilding, large lawned rear garden, no onward chain.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£250,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury 7 miles
Brackley 14 miles
Oxford 30 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
Directions - From Junction 11 of the M40 motorway take the A361 Daventry Road. Travel through the village of Wardington and continue until Chipping Warden is reached. Having entered the village take the first turning on the right into Hogg End and then the first turning on the right again into Arbury Banks where the property will be found after a short distance on the right hand side.
Situation - CHIPPING WARDEN lies approximately 7 miles north east of Banbury and 12 miles south west of Daventry. Within the village amenities include a public houses, parish church and primary school. There are hourly buses to Banbury, Daventry and Rugby. The village lies within the catchment area for Chenderit Secondary School at Middleton Cheney. Junction 11 of the M40 will be found approximately 6 miles away on the outskirts of Banbury and junctions for the M1 will be found either north or south of Daventry.
The Property - 12 ARBURY BANKS, CHIPPING WARDEN is a spacious bay fronted semi detached house which is pleasantly located on this popular road within this highly regarded village. The accommodation is arranged on two floors and is well planned. We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Entrance hallway with stairs rising to first floor and door leading into the sitting room.
* There are two good sized reception rooms, the sitting room is located at the front and has a bay window and a fireplace with gas coal effect fire. The dining room is located to the rear and has a window overlooking the garden.
* The kitchen is fitted with a range of eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a single bowl sink and draining board and a four ring gas hob with an extractor fan over and an oven beneath. There is a fitted breakfast bar, a built-in fridge and washing machine. There is a useful pantry which houses the boiler.
* There is a small lobby to the rear of the property which gives access to a good sized utility room/cloakroom/WC and has doors to both the side and rear garden.
* On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and one single bedroom all of which have built-in wardrobes.
* The shower room has been re-fitted and has a double sized shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, tiling to wall, heated towel rail.
* Outside the property to the front there is a lawned garden with a path which leads to the front door. It may be possible to create off road car parking here subject to planning permission. There is a useful store room at the side of the property which has light and power connected.
* The rear garden extends to approximately 100' in length and is predominantly laid to lawn with well stocked flower and plant borders and a paved patio adjoining the house.
Services - All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the pantry.
Local Authority - South Northants District Council. Council tax band B.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44888868.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26568472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.