3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLutterworth Drive, Adwick-Le-Street, Doncaster
Sold STC £130,000
- Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000
- Close to Local Amenities
- Lovely Family Home
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Front and Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking, Garage
Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000 Desirable spacious family home. Offering with a conservatory, front and rear gardens and off road parking.
Has a front facing door and double glazed window. There is an understairs storage cupboard, central heating radiator and tiled flooring.
Lounge 12' 10" x 13' 4" ( 3.91m x 4.06m )
With front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with marble style tiled back and hearth housing the gas living flame fire. The lounge opens through to the dining room.
Dining Room 9' 6" x 7' ( 2.90m x 2.13m )
With central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and double glazed patio doors which give access to the conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.84m )
With rear and side facing double glazed windows and side facing French doors. There are two wall lights, central heating radiator and power.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.84m )
With rear facing double glazed window and sealed unit door. Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is an electric hob/oven with cooker hood above, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. There is coving to the ceiling and recess spotlights.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 11' 9" inc dressing table x 10' inc wardrobes ( 3.58m inc dressing table x 3.05m inc wardrobes )
Has a front facing double glazed window and a range of built in furniture comprising of wardrobes, dressing table, bedside table and cupboards over the bed. There is a central heating radiator.
Has rear and side facing obscured double glazed windows. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and corner bath with shower over. There is full tiling to the walls and a tiled floor, central heating radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.69m )
A double room with rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 8' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.67m )
With front facing double glazed window, laminate flooring and built in single bed.
To the front of the garden has been block paved to provide off road parking. There is a driveway to the side of the property which provides additional off road parking and in turn leads to the garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with artificial grass, paved patio area and raised borders. There is also a decked patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44888880.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.