4 bedroom detached house for saleGreat Hockings Lane, Redditch
AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED AND EXECUTIVE DETACHED FAMILY HOME is located on the outskirts of the sought after area of Webheath. Benefits include, Four Double Bedrooms, uPVC double glazing, Gas Central Heating, Two Ensuites, Conservatory, Enclosed Rear Garden & a Double Garage.
Reception Hallway, Guest Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Study, Utility, Breakfast Kitchen, Conservatory, Landing, Master Bedroom with En-suite Bathroom, Guest Bedroom with En-suite, Two further bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Detached Double Garage, Off Road Parking, Front & Rear Gardens, Double Glazed and Central Heating.
· Immaculately presented detached residence
· Four generous bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
· Master En-suite with shower cubicle and bath
· Guest En-suite shower room
· Inviting reception hallway
· Refitted modern breakfast kitchen
· Dual aspect Lounge with feature fire place
· Dining room with double glazed bay window
· Study or family room
· Guest WC
· Rear conservatory with air conditioning, ideal for all seasons
· Family bathroom with Massage ‘airbath’ feature
· Well stocked and matured rear garden with feature decking and pergola
· Detached double garage with one electric door and spot lighting
· Off road parking
· Double glazed throughout
· Gas central heating
SCHEDULE OF ACCOMMODATION
RECEPTION HALLWAY :
GUEST WC :
STUDY : 2.47m x 2.71m (8' 1" x 8' 10")
LOUNGE : 6.67m x 3.89m ( 21' 10" x 12' 9")
DINING ROOM : 3.83m x 3.46m (12' 6"max x 11' 4")
BREAKFAST KITCHEN : 4.34m x 2.96m ( 14' 2" x 9' 8")
UTILITY ROOM : 1.9m x 1.79m ( 6' 2" x 5' 10")
CONSERVATORY : 4.40m x 3.39m (14' 5" x 11' 1")
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
MASTER BEDROOM : 3.98m x 3.20m (13' x 10' 5")
EN-SUITE BATHROOM : 3.21m x 2.48m (10' 6" x 8' 1")
GUEST BEDROOM : 3.69m x 2.99m (12' 1" x 9' 9")
BEDROOM THREE : 2.97m x 2.81m (9' 8" x 9' 2")
BEDROOM FOUR : 3.07m x 2.18m (10' x 7' 1")
FAMILY BATHROOM :
DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE : 7.21m x 4.72m (23' 7" x 15' 5")
FORE GARDEN : Being laid to lawn with well stocked beds and path leading to front entrance door.
REAR GARDEN : Stepping out onto a patio with decking and pergola, laid lawn and well stocked flower beds and boarders.
Central heating is provided.
The agents understand the property is Freehold.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
Only those items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. All other items are excluded. Some carpets, curtains and lights may be available by separate negotiation with the vendors, if required.
Viewing strictly via the agent.
PROPERTY INFORMATION QUESTIONNAIRE
A copy of a Property Information Questionnaire is available about this property at our office. This has been completed by the seller to provide comprehensive information about the property which will be of relevance to any intending purchaser
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44889090.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR4132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.