3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighfield, Bromham, Chippenham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- In Need Of Up-Dating
- Scope to extend (subject to planning)
- Corner Plot
- Call Now For More Information
Three Bedroom semi - detached house situated on a corner plot, potentially with great scope to extend (subject to planning).The property would benefit from some updating and modernisation Call Now For More Information.
Three Bedroom semi - detached house situated on a corner plot, potentially with great scope to extend (subject to planning).The property would benefit from some updating and modernisation. Property comprises of Entrance hall ,Cloakroom, Lounge. Kitchen and separate Dining Area. First floor benefits from Three bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear you will find a generous side and rear garden. With the front of the property benefiting from a block paved driveway providing off street parking. Call now to book your viewing.
Canopied storm porch with wooden door to front.
Two timber doors to front, double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, access to kitchen/dining room, door to lounge, door to cloakroom, stairs to first floor and tiled floor.
WC, double glazed window to front aspect and tiled floor.
Lounge 11' 5" x 10' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, Tel/TV point and oak floor.
Dining Room 13' 7" x 11' 6" Max ( 4.14m x 3.51m Max )
Double glazed window to rear and side aspect, single glazed door to garden and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 11" Max x 6' ( 3.63m Max x 1.83m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to front aspect, access to dining area, one and half bowl sink/drainer, work surfaces, tilled floor, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer and wall mounted central heating combination boiler.
Stairs rising from hall, double glazed window to front aspect, cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 13' 2" Max ( 3.51m x 4.01m Max )
Double glazed window to rear and side aspect, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 9' 5" ( 3.53m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in shelved wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.57m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC and part tiled.
Block paved and open plan.
Rear porch leading into rear brick shed, 11,7 x 6,5. Door to rear garden Rear Garden is in need of landscaping. Gated access to side garden, also in need of landscaping.
Block paved area at front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44890473.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVZ103656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.